HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
The Prime Writers are keen to engage with the media, bloggers, event organisers and anyone else who needs the services of a published novelist with life experience. Our members offer a wide, diverse range of expertise and skills. They all have great stories to tell, about their publishing journey, their writing, the topics of their books, and the writer’s life. The list below includes just a few of the ways that we can work with you – please do get in touch with other ideas. Email email@example.com or go direct to the writer of your choice through their own page. (Note: each writer has their own fee/expenses policy.)
- Provide quotes for newspaper and magazine articles
- Write articles and blog posts
- Write stories for publication
- Be interviewed (individually or jointly)
- Appear on panels about a specific subject
- Appear at literary events (individually or jointly)
- Give lectures to book clubs, schools, community groups and other organisations
- Give readings.
We can group all of our writers and their novels into subjects and genres to help journalists and event organisers get quotes and form panels. Below are a number of suggestions, but the list is by no means comprehensive. If you’re interested in our writers speaking about the subjects below or any others, please do get in touch.
- Post apocalypse / dystopia
- Parents and Families
- Historical fiction
- Childhood/Coming of Age
- Children’s fiction
- World War II
- Sibling relationships